WinWin Academy is launching their new Corporate Internship Program with China based partner, New Oriental Group, to provide students with internship opportunities at top international companies. The goal is to provide UBC students with more opportunities in developing their careers overseas, while supporting ex-Minister of Immigration John McCallum’s new initiative of strengthening the relationship between Canada and China.
What Students Can Expect:
- Choose between 4,6,8 or 12 week internships
- Internship work language is English
- Internships in Beijing, Shanghai or Chengdu, China
- Internship intakes every month – flexible for students
- Study Mandarin with foreigners from every corner of the globe
- Visit some of the world’s most recognizable and breathtaking landmarks