The Gary & Conseulo Corbett Canada-U.S. Fellowships Program will award $8,000 (USD) to an Exchange student going to University of Washington for their Winter (January 7-March 15) and Spring quarters (April 1 – June 7).
$8,000 (USD) would comfortably cover all costs associated with a one term exchange located in Seattle. You can experience a semester abroad at a US university with little to no financial impact and become part of an elite group of scholars.
Value: $8,000 (USD); 3 candidates will be selected.
- You must be an undergraduate student in good standing at UBC whose educational goals would be well served by a year of study at The University of Washington, Seattle.
- You must hold Canadian citizenship or P.R.
- Students from all Faculties and disciplines are welcome to apply
- Priority will be given to students who have attended high school in British Columbia
- This is a cash award of $8,000 (U.S.) to help defray the additional travel costs and living expenses. Under the UW-UBC exchange agreement, UBC students pay regular UBC tuition, plus miscellaneous fees, to study at the University of Washington.
To apply for the award:
- Check the complete eligibility requirements for exchange
- Log on to Gateway
- Click on the “Search Experiences” tab.
- Search “Corbett” in the “Keywords” section. This will bring up the application.
- Select Term 2 as the term you wish to be abroad and complete your application.
Deadline: August 1, 2018
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.