- Time and Place
1:00 PM, March 19th, 2016
825-555 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 3H6
– Online registration http://www.confuciusbcit.com
– Registration opens on Feb 12th, 2016
– Registration deadline: March 10th, 2016 midnight
– Registration fee: $5 may be submitted to your Chinese instructor.
Me and China
1) Chinese Heritage Speakers*
2) Non-heritage Speakers – Elementary Level** (fewer than 4 semesters of study)
3) Non-heritage Speakers – Intermediate level ** (5-8 semesters of study)
4) Non-heritage Speakers – Advanced level ** (above 8 semesters of study)
* Students born outside of regions and countries with Chinese as an official or social language.
** If one of your parents is a native Chinese speaker, consult your Chinese instructor about your eligibility for these categories.
- Evaluation Criteria
Content, language, pronunciation, intonation, and style of delivery
- Prizes for Each Group
First Prize: CAD$200 cash
Second Prize: CAD$100 cash
Third Prize: CAD$50 cash
(Number of winners is to be decided based on the number of total contestants in each group)
For more information on eligibility, prizes and rules, please see “rules and regulations”.
For any enquiries regarding the contest, please consult your Chinese instructor or contact Luna Liang at 604-412-7690 or email email@example.com