Visiting Students

Students registered in graduate degree programs at international universities may apply to come to UBC through

Go Global Student Exchange Program or Visiting International Research Student (VIRS) Program

UBC has a large international student exchange program, known as “Go Global”.  Graduate students at any of our Go Global exchange partner universities can apply to come to UBC as an exchange student.

A Visiting International Research Student (VIRS) is an international student conducting research full-time at UBC, under the supervision of a UBC faculty member .

Supervisors of visiting students must pay an administration fee of $500 (payable to UBC Asian Studies) upon the student’s arrival at UBC.

Visit the Go Global website for more information.