We’re now welcoming applications for 2020 Winter Teaching Assistantship positions! You have until June 30th, 2020 to get your application to us.
- High level of fluency in the language/subject to be taught
- Ability to prepare teaching materials
- Training or previous experience in language teaching, or at least a B. A. with specialization in the relevant language desirable
Period of Employment:
Term 1: September 1 – December 31, 2020
Term 2: January 1 – April 30, 2021
General nature of the duties:
- Preparation of and instruction in the language laboratory, discussion periods, tutorial sessions, review sessions and lecture
- Keeping class records
- Setting, marking and providing feedback on examinations, tests and assignments
- Holding office hours
- Invigilating exams and assisting instructors to conduct oral exams
- Management and maintenance of a website and competence in Connect
- Duplicating materials; ordering and obtaining AV equipment
- Demonstrating procedures or setting up demonstrations
Click here for the full information and to apply!
The deadline for submission is June 30th, 2020.